Marriage is on the decline. Many couples are making unhelathy choices both for themselves and their families. This program provides vital information about relationships and marriage. The lessons cover:
- Healthy relationships and proper boundaries
- Cohabitation from the perspective of both the man and the woman
- When it is right to get married or break off the relationship
- For those who are married it explains what can be done to keep the relationship from splitting
- Explains roles and responsibilities of a single parent
Positive Partnerships is a new program which is a part of our nationally recognized Earn While You Learn curriculum! Come and be a part of this segment of classes designed to build stronger familes!